Transcoder Solutions for Forensic Watermarking
Uniquely watermark video files within your content prep workflow.
The simplest and most popular method of applying a forensic watermark for Pre-Release content is with a NexGuard plugin added to one of your transcoders. With minimal additional overhead, the watermark is added during the encoding phase.
We have partnered with the leading transcoder vendors to add NexGuard Forensic Watermarking as a plug-in:
- Ateme – Titan KFE
- Colorfront – Transkoder
- Elemental Technologies – Elemental Server
- Evertz – OuvertureRT (RenderX)
- Imagine Communications – StreamZ and ZHD, SelenioFlex Ingest
- Harmonic – Rhozet WFS and ProMedia CarbonCoder
- Rohde & Schwarz DVS – Clipster
- Root6 – ContentAgent
- Telestream – Vantage
- Contact NexGuard Sales for a list of roadmap third party integration
The Simplest Way to Watermark
Plug-ins are the simplest way to add a forensic watermark to video content.
Use the Tools You Know
Chances are, there is already a plug-in for one of the transcoders you have.
No Compatibility Issues
Add a watermark to any format your systems can produce.
Fixed or Floating Licenses
Fixed licenses are tied to a specific server while floating licenses can be shared amongst a group of transcoders.
How Does it All Work?
- Watermark is applied as an image filter to YUV frames during transcode
- Processing overhead for watermarking is minimal
- Watermark ID can be assigned automatically (with integration to the NexGuard Manager)
- Job data can be securely stored in the NexGuard manager forensic database